The following checklist will help you prepare for your child’s appointment via telemedicine. Please check in 30 minutes before your appointment so that we can gather insurance information and co-pay. It is also helpful to be in a well-lit area with your child that is free of distractions such as toys, pets and siblings.
- Using an app on your phone? Follow instructions given to you by KPA. Download the app and learn how to use it before your appointment. Know where to turn the camera around on your phone.
- Using a laptop, pad or computer? Enable the camera and microphone and call someone to test both before your appointment.
Please Have These Handy
- Your child’s weight
- Recent temperatures taken with thermometer (not a hand on forehead temp!)
- Pen and paper to take notes
- List of medications and allergies
- Photo(s) of rashes (if any). If your child has a rash, please have that area easily available to be viewed by a doctor.
Information To Think About Before Your Appointment. (Please write these down as it it easy to forget once you are in the appointment!)
- Problem details: Please be concise.
- When did it start?
- When did it worsen?
- Where does it hurt?
- Treatments you tried? What makes it worse or better?
- What worries you the most about the current problem?